How to print e-mails and attachments from Hotmail account?
If you use your Hotmail account from Outlook on the web, you can easily print e-mail attachments and even calendars directly from your account. Before you begin, we want you to know that the steps below only apply to classic Outlook on the internet. To have your e-mail messages or attachments printed now, follow the steps below:
- To print the e-mail messages from your Hotmail account first, you must ensure that you are logged into Outlook on the Internet with the same account.
- Now select the specific e-mail that you want to print and then click on the “three-star icon” from the top of the page.
- Select Printer from the list below and if the preview of your message opens in a new window, click Print at the top of the page.
- Now you can choose the printer options in the Print dialog box and then click Print.
- To print the e-mail attachments, you must first download the file and save it to your local computer or OneDrive.
- First open the e-mail with the attachment that you want to print, and then click the download option below to continue with the task.
- Then open the file on Word or Adobe as desired and you will immediately receive the .doc or pdf file.
We believe that the above steps were reliable enough for your use and that you successfully completed the task. If you still need help or if you have another problem with your Hotmail account, don’t let these problems fool you during your important work and contact Hotmail Customer Service Netherlands @ + 31-208004951 for the correct help.